Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm swell how are you?

I left work at 2pm because my whole face is freaking swelled up. I was doing so well and hadn't had a lot of flair ups in a few months and then I swell up really badly last night and haven't stopped since.

I bit my lip while I was talking and eating (guess I can't do both at the same time) and I knew it was going to swell. I just didn't think it was going to swell up this much.

Sooooooooooooo no grocery shopping tonight because I look like a freak. I was going to post a picture but it's bad.

The Birthday party went well at work today. My sister LOVED the gifts I got her ("The Other Boleyn Girl", "Premonition", "Marley and Me", Keith Urban's new cd "Defying Gravity" and the new Sugarland cd). I have only eaten 13 points as of right now since I don't feel right.

Doesn't Valerie Bertinelli look really good? WOW!

Gym tomorrow (fingers crossed) if all goes well!!

"Lost" tonight!!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

So, is yours related to allergies, or just happens randomly? If it's allergies, taking Zyrtec daily can keep it at bay. Whenever I have a flare-up, I take benedryl every 4 hours until it goes away, but if you don't think it's related to allergies, I guess that wouldn't do any good. Of course you still can't go to work on the benedryl, unless your work allows sleeping. LOL Hope it clears up soon!!