Saturday, April 4, 2009

Saturday afternoon...

So I went back to my ww meeting today and I was up a pound. That isn't too bad and I plan to take more then that off this week.

Here are a few things on my mind today:

-the "ER" finale was fantastic. I totally cried when I saw Dr. Green's daughter, Rachel.
-super glad it's the weekend
-I bought a little "hungry monster" for my coworker. She said she wanted one so I thought why not?
-Keith Urban is nearly a month away! I need to pick up his new cd.
-Gym tomorrow!
-I get the whole weekend with my hubby! Yeah!!
-I miss running. I need to start up again


I'm off to do some housework and enjoy the rest of my Saturday. My older sister is taking Scooby this weekend so I don't have to worry about him for a couple days. Glad the other sister comes home on Monday night. Her puppy misses her.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Keith Urban ?!? *is so so so so jealous*

Anyway, have fun with the housework :)