Monday, April 6, 2009

hungry monster


Ya'll got to admit that this guy is super cute, right? I mean even if he represents hunger and all, he's cute. Fuzzy and orange and just cute. So they are now selling 2 different "hungry monsters" at weight watchers and one of my coworkers has been saying she wanted one if they ever make them. So I picked her up a little magnetic one on Saturday and she LOVES IT! She was so funny when I gave it to her. I think I want one for my own cubicle now.

My sister is home. She texted me and told me Scooby was so happy to see her. I'll be glad to see her at work tomorrow. My partner in crime. lol

I made cupcakes tonight. I have another batch I need to make and those will be chocolate. We're having a big Birthday part on Wednesday for 6 people at work so I am making cupcakes (instead of a cake) and brining ice cream (which is in my freezer). Wasn't even tempted to eat any mix, which is rare for me. I love sweets.

It's been a pretty good day, considering it's Monday.

My husband is super awesome. Since he didn't have classes today he emptied WASHED DISHES! You have no idea how happy this made me.

I stopped at the grocery store tonight and spent most of the time hiding from a guy I went to school with. I didn't want to have to actually talk to him. He was strange then and seems like he's even stranger now. Ha!

I'm off to watch "Little People, Big World" and then "Intervention". I gave up on "Dancing with the Stars" although I'm still hoping that Ty wins.

2 comments:

Pheonix said...

omigosh SO cute!

Cupcakes are awesome, have fun at your party!

carla said...

big victory on not trying the mix. Im definitely all or nothing there. I can NOT TRY ANY but once I do? there appear to be few cupcakes created from the once plentiful batter :)

love Little People...

My husband teases me all the time about that...

MizFit