Thursday, April 16, 2009

Made a cake

You know you've already seen this but watch it again. Because I just can't get enough of it and I cried when I saw it this morning. This woman is amazing.

Thanks to Holly and Dee for the info about the sodium issue I have with my cottage cheese. Might have to switch my mid morning snack. I'm trying so hard to have less sodium and it's awfully high (600!!).

I was so full of energy tonight when I got home. Cooked. Did laundry. Cleaned the litter box. Washed my fruit we bought last night. Did some cleaning. Made a cake (yeah I don't know why either) and now I am ready to crash.

Around 3pm today the computer system and phones went down at work. Oh darn. I left 10 minutes early and that was nice. You never know how much you relay on something until it's not there.

Off to watch "Hell's Kitchen" since "Grey's" is again, a repeat.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I bet all the sodium is what makes cottage cheese taste so good! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thank you so much for posting that video that women is amazing. Thanks for the insight when it comes to sodium in cottage cheese. I really need to start watching my intake as well.