Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Swamped!

Now that I’m all hopped up on coffee (3 cups this morning) I’m in a little better mood.

The whole corporate thing was a joke really. And, just like I told Ellen, they totally IGNORE customer service, even though we freaking MAKE this office. But all the credit goes to other people and we just got pooped on. I learned that a long time ago.

I have been starving all day today. Woke up hungry. Hungry right now. I haven’t eaten anything less or different today. I’ve been eating the same way for the past few weeks. I’m saying it’s TOM. I just keep chugging back the water.

So what I really want to talk about right now is “The Biggest Loser”…so spoilers ahead if you haven’t watched the show yet…


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
OMG! OMG! OMG! I KNEW there was a reason WHY I didn’t like Ron. What a little snake! Telling Kristin he would “talk” to Mike to try to save her. I was not a huge fan of Kristin’s in the beginning but I warmed up to her and I grew to like her. She is really inspiring and upbeat. And then Mike and Ron all acting like Mike has this thing won. Really? Do you think so? What about Tara? What about Felipe? It’s PERECENTAGE of weight loss, not total and since Tara is a freaking powerhouse, I think Mike should be a little worried. I totally liked Mike, too, until last night. I was all crying and stuff with him and totally relating to him with the overweight parents thing. And speaking of crying, I cried pretty hard when Tara got up on that scale. I thought she should have taken the pound advantage, just because she is getting so thin and I thought she was going to go home. I know I’ll probably be crying through next week’s episode AND the finale. Which I can’t believe is in 2 weeks!! I saw the previews for next week and I’m pretty sure Tara is safe and making it to the end. They showed her with her former self cutout so that probably is good news. I am still so ANGRY about Mike and Ron. I was even happy that Ron is now under 300 pounds for the first time in a long time. And amazed that the Mom lost all that weight, too. But it was so darn sneaky!! I was laughing so hard at Bob when he was watching what his team was eating. “What are you? A supermodel?” totally cracks me up!!

Well I’m totally swamped at work. Much to do. Glad it’s Wednesday!!

3 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

LOL... I blogged about BL, too.

karen said...

I have such mixed feelings about the episode it's ridiculous. Right now I'm hoping Tara walks away with it all, Kristen gets the eliminated-contestant $$$ and Ron and Mike get healthy but no dough. I still adore Mike and REALLY want him to be successful in making this life change ... but I liked Kristen from day 1 and Tara just rocks ... and his dad ticked me off with his sneakiness! My Tom calls him Godfather Ron every time we talk about the show ;)

Carolina John said...

yea i've hated on ron for quite a while now. and i still didn't expect that. i still think tara's going to end up winning the whole thing.