Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thank you, Tara!

Thank you, Tara! Because of you, I was able to get my ass to the gym this morning. Ha ha.

I was totally inspired after watching “The Biggest Loser” last night and was able to get up and get in a workout before work this morning. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes of weights. Not as much as I was doing at night or have done but it’s a start and I’m glad I went. It looks like they are redoing the gym again, painting and putting in new carpet. Plus there is new equipment. I get so confused when they move equipment around. I’m so used to it being in a certain spot and then all of a sudden it’s somewhere else.

I am so excited for the Keith Urban concert next month. It’s nearly 3 weeks away and I really need to listen to his new cd. I have it but haven’t listened to it yet. I am also looking forward to seeing Sugarland, who happen to be opening. We had talked about going to see Rascal Flatts again but I’m a bit tight on cash right now and if we want to go to the Nascar race in June, it’s a no go. I can’t afford both, although I would love to since they are in the same weekend.

Speaking of “The Biggest Loser” I’m going to start talking about it now so if you haven’t seen it yet, don’t continue to read…

OMG! I cried through like the whole episode. I cried when Helen was talking about being able to buy clothes, I cried when I saw how good Tara looked (she is beautiful), I cried when Mike’s brother cried, I cried when Laura found out she hurt her hip and I cried when they sent Laura home (although I believe it was the best thing). I’m sure it’s PMS stuff but it was a very inspiring show for me and next weeks looks even better. I’m getting choked up just thinking about it.

I’m off. Lots of work to do. Grocery shopping tonight and “Lost” as well!!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Still jealous of Keith Urban!

But OMG when Mike's brother was there I was angry that he didnt' get the experience and I cried, and when laura found out she hurt her hip. It was just a sad sad episode!

Anonymous said...

OMG! TBL this week was a real chocker. My heart went out to so many people. I also felt it was best for Laura to go home.