Friday, April 17, 2009

Work rant

Today was basically a USELESS day at work. Our computers and phones were still down so we couldn't do a lot of stuff. I filed from 8:30am-3:00pm with a couple breaks in between. I hate filing. It's so time consuming and it really kills my knees when I'm on the floor looking through patient charts. I'm sure if I wasn't so overweight it wouldn't be such an issue. So around 3 the system finally started working again and then it went down again around 4:30pm. What a joke. I bet if our I.T. department was in Connecticut and not in another state it wouldn't be such an issue. And since patients couldn't get anyone on the phones (it went straight to the service) they decided to come down to the office instead. What exactly possess someone to just come in and assume they can get what they want? We're a medical office, not Wal-Mart. You can't just pick something off the shelve and walk over to me and buy it. It doesn't work that way. Then when we tell them our policy and the computers aren't working they get all bent out of shape. People are assholes.

No gym today. Probably going to gain tomorrow. I am feeling bloated already and TOM isn't due for 2 weeks. Blah.

Super tired today. Probably because I was on my feet and moving around all day. Maybe I burned off some calories doing that.

SWF coworker totally pissed me off today. She comes over and goes "Oh you didn't tell me blank won Rock of Love?" (I didn't include the name just so if any of you watch it and don't know who Bret picked). Now, she KNOWS I haven't seen the finale yet. We talked about it on Monday and how I thought it wasn't on because of Easter. So basically, she ruined it for me. And then played dumb by going "Oops" and covering her mouth with her hand like she hadn't realized I didn't see it. Hubby thinks I totally need to fuck with her now. I suggested I tell her I'm on the bacon and peanut butter diet and see if she starts eating it. She also brought her lunch today, something she made last night. I've been making and bringing in my own lunches for about a month now. She also grilled me on the Silk milk I've been using in my cereal this morning.

Weigh in tomorrow. *Fingers crossed*

No comments: