Thursday, April 9, 2009

crazy patients

-work was super busy
-a patient called one of my coworkers a bitch (fun times)
-1 thin mint is 1 point
-grocery shopping was fun tonight!
-avoided sisters ex boyfriend at the grocery store (2 black eyes, need I say more?)
-sad that a friend's marriage looks to be ending (2nd time)
-tomorrow is my sister's 39th Birthday. omg! I can't believe she's almost 40.
-"grey's" is a repeat. boo!
-"lost" was awesome last night. hate ben.
-I want a blackberry
-where is my fitbit?
-bought snacks that have cinnamon in them so now the hubby gets to eat them
-love greek yogurt
-addicted to facebook
-tired
-gym tomorrow morning
-karaoke tomorrow night
-weight watchers saturday
-easter sunday
-glad tomorrow is friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your list - the good and bad of life. And I have become OBSESSED with Greek yogurt.