Tuesday, April 7, 2009

too much tv

I’m having another good day.

I was up later then planned. I watched the end of “Dancing with the Stars” since “Intervention” was a repeat. And then I watched the season finale of “United States of Tara” and was going to go to bed until the hubby suggested I catch up with Sunday night’s “Breaking Bad” (seriously I watch way too much television). So I went to bed at 11:30pm but couldn’t fall asleep right away so it was probably closer to midnight when I finally fell asleep.

Then hubby called me this morning not too long after he dropped me off at work to tell me he thought that the water pump had gone in our car and was on the side of the highway. Turns out it’s not gone but it does need to be fixed. He’s going to keep a close eye on it and we have to scrap some money together to get that fixed, which on top of the hospital bills, is not something I want to think about.

But I’m having another good day.

Hubby and I are planning on hitting the gym tonight, something I haven’t done in 2 weeks. I am actually looking forward to it.

I have another set of cupcakes to make tonight. I didn’t have enough eggs last night so I have to pick some up on the way home. Then I have to frost all 48 of them either before or after the gym. Or tomorrow morning before work.

Super glad to have my sister back at work. Although now my other coworker is acting all bitchy again.

I’ll probably watch some of “The Biggest Loser” at the gym tonight but will have to catch up on the rest of it tomorrow after grocery shopping and before “Lost”.

Like I said, too much television.

No comments: