Thursday, April 30, 2009

Music to gym by

Songs on my play list for the gym as requested by the lovely Natasha:

"I Kissed A Girl" by Katy Perry (I cannot get this song out of my head today)
"It Happens" by Sugarland
"See You Again" by Miley Cyrus (I'm a dork what can I say?)
"Sucker Train Blues" by Velvet Revolver
"Dirty Little Thing" by Velvet Revolver
"Slither" by Velvet Revolver
"Crackerman" by Stone Temple Pilots
"Sex Type Thing" by Stone Temple Pilots (Hmmm I sense a theme here)
"Unglued" by Stone Temple Pilots
"Vasoline" by Stone Temple Pilots
"Heaven and Hot Rods" by Stone Temple Pilots
"Dumb Love" by Stone Temple Pilots
"Fast As You Can" by Fiona Apple"
"Attitude" by Guns N Roses
"Spend the Night" by The Donna's
"Now It's On" by Grandaddy
"Lucky Kid" by Sheryl Crow
"Everybody Out of the Water" by the Wallflowers
"What's the World Coming To" by Fleetwood Mac
"The Gold Medal" by The Donna's
"My Little Demon" by Fleetwood Mac
"Psycho Therapy" by Skid Row
"The Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson
"Negative Creep" by Velvet Revolver
"Eight Easy Steps" by Alanis Morissette
"Body Movin'" by the Beastie Boys
"Days Go By" by Keith Urban
"Black Betty" by Ram Jam
"Lubbock or Leave It" by The Dixie Chicks
"Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood
"Last Name" by Carrie Underwood
"All My Life" by the Foo Fighters
"Green Light Girl" by Doyle Bramhall II
"Backwards" by Rascal Flatts
"Gunpowder and Lead" by Miranda Lambert

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Thanks Sarah! There are some GREAT songs on there!

Amy said...

Love your list! I need to come back here once I get an ipod!

karen said...

Awesome list!!! LOVE Gunpowder & Lead ... Miranda Lambert really knows how to get it out :)