Thursday, April 30, 2009

you’re on your way

So this girl got herself to the gym AGAIN this morning. Yeah for me. Ha. I actually feel like I got a kick ass workout on the elliptical this morning. I did 45 minutes of cardio and then 30 minutes of weights. I added some new songs to my workout mix and it really got me going this morning. Plus I got to use one of the new pieces of equipment since they have added more ellipticals to the gym recently.

I know I’ve said it before, but I am going to say it again. I hate when people don’t clean their equipment. It’s disgusting. And with the swine flu threat, can’t you take the extra couple of seconds to maybe keep everyone safe? WTF!

I had another awesome night of sleep last night. I slept straight through until my alarm went off.

One of my coworkers was watching me get my breakfast ready (cereal with strawberries) and told me if he ate as healthy as I did he’d be skinny. I laughed and said well I’m not skinny. And he said oh but you’re on your way. *Smile*

“Lost” was awesome last night!! Not sure how many people watch it but I enjoyed it.

“Grey’s” tonight.

Man, I watch too much television.

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey Sarah!

I need some new music for my workout mix. What did you add to yours? Yes, I'm looking to pillage your playlist. :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the workout. Ah what a lovely compliment your co-worker said to you. That must have really made your day.