Thursday, April 9, 2009

breakfast of champions

Lasagna and cheetos are the breakfast of champions. Not that I’m eating them but someone else is. Yum. It would totally go straight to my hips, like everything else. I had cereal with skim milk, strawberries and mandarin orange. Good stuff.

The swelling has gone down A LOT in my face. It doesn’t hurt anymore, which was the worst thing. It didn’t go down enough for me to feel comfortable to go to the gym this morning but I am hoping that by tomorrow I will look “normal” again.

We have to go grocery shopping tonight because I wasn’t going last night looking like that. Luckily I have an awesome husband who picked me up a few things to eat last night to hold me over until tonight.

Despite the lack of exercise this week, I feel “thinner”. Hopefully I’ll drop the pound I gained and a little more. I told my Mom yesterday that I think I finally got my shit together (again) so I can stop this freaking yo-yo I’ve been on.

Okay…so let’s talk “The Biggest Loser”….

Tara continues to kick ass. I was so happy she won (again). And when Lara got the winning ticket for the single vote…that was freaking awesome. I was yelling pretty loudly. I can’t believe those cupcakes were over 500 calories. I am a sucker for cupcakes. Ron HAS to go. His attitude is just terrible and I do not trust him at all. I was sad to see Sione go, but he looks fantastic now and it’s super cool he’s becoming a trainer.

I’m off. Lots to do at work today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I like Ron, he's totally into his son's best interests, and he doesn't give a hoot who knows it. He's looking out for Mike, and I find that admirable.

I do like to see Tara win, she's amazing, but Sione has been working hard, too. In the long run, it's also a game, and someone has to go. I see Ron continuing to shelter Mike as long as he can.