Wednesday, April 29, 2009

“I am so blogging about this.”

I had packed my gym bag last night and planned on trying to go to the gym again this morning but I decided to enjoy my sleep a little longer. For the first time in a LONG time I slept through the whole night, right up until my alarm went off at 5:30am. I was so happy about it, I snoozed for another 45 minutes. Plus, something that Bob had mentioned last night on “The Biggest Loser” popped into my mind about resting your muscle groups and I thought I should do that. Before yesterday I hadn’t worked out at the gym in a bit. And I am feeling it a little today. So I am hoping that I can make it there tomorrow and Friday, making one day a cardio only day. I will just have to wait and see.

The Keith Urban concert is a week from Friday! Woohoo!! I am so excited. I was lucky enough to see him in February of 2008 and that was one of the best concerts I’ve been to (and I’ve been to TONS). Plus Sugarland is opening so bonus!!

I totally forgot to talk about when I came home on Saturday from weight watchers and my neighbor was tanning himself. He’s been doing it for the 13 years we’ve been living in the apartment, but it’s so odd to me. Sitting out on the blacktop driveway, with one of those silver things that helps catch the sun to help you tan better. He’s probably 50 or so or close to that and he’s just hanging out like he’s at the beach. And again on Sunday he was out there when we came home. I turned to the hubby, laughing and said “I am so blogging about this.” I forgot until now.

It was 94 degrees here in Connecticut yesterday. It’s April. And today it’s supposed to reach 67. That’s a 30 degree difference.

It’s grocery night tonight and as much as I hate it (it’s my least favorite chore) I look forward to my dinner. I always enjoy these yummy chicken nuggets that are in the health food section. I can’t wait for dinner tonight.

I also can’t wait to see “Lost” tonight.

Does anyone watch “Breaking Bad”? I absolutely LOVE that show. It’s quickly becoming my favorite (all right now that is reserved for “The Biggest Loser”). I highly recommend it if you have thought about watching it.

I just started reading “PS I love You” and I’m having a hard time with it. I saw the movie (I’ve seen it several times) and it’s a real tearjerker but the book is even worse. I’m thinking of hitting up the paperback bookstore this weekend after weigh in. I need some new books and have some I want to get rid of.

And speaking of “The Biggest Loser” spoilers ahead so if you didn’t watch it do not read on…
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I wanted Ron to go home. Is that wrong of me? I know he needs the help more then any of them there but I am so upset with his behavior last week that I am really sour against him. I feel horrible for Filipe because I know how badly he wanted to win and help his family and all. Tara kicked major butt AGAIN at the challenge. I’m sure everyone is sick and tired of her winning but I’m not. I couldn’t be PROUDER that the contestant I picked from the first episode is still there and making it to the finale. She is stunningly beautiful. And how tiny is Helen?! Holy cow! Those skinny jeans she tried on made her look so small. However I become a little nervous about Helen because I never thought she would get this far and now that Jillian reminded us she is from the pink team (think Ali and Michelle) she could spoil the whole game. Just a thought. I really enjoyed the train the trainer. Bob was hurting after that one. I am sad that the season is almost over. I need the inspiration.

I’m off. Much to do at work and it’s almost lunch time. I am totally starving!!

3 comments:

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

haha - that is part of my vocabulary too, I say "I'm so bloggin' about this!" all the time!

ya'll are like my friends! Sometimes I can't wait to blog and tell you things!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree, I was really wanting Ron to go home. Ugh.

And Helen looked AMAZING in those jeans. Wow, wow, wow. Even better than Tara in her dress (and I'm with you, I've been a 100% Tara fan from the beginning). Helen is less annoying lately, I wanted to smack her earlier. Mike is looking great too. But it should have been Filipe as the 4th, those 4 have been the best since early on.

It was honestly interesting to see the photos of their stomachs.

Carolina John said...

yea i wanted ron to go home too. but, i always want ron to leave. helen's skinny jeans kicked ass!