Thursday, April 16, 2009

love me some fruit and cottage cheese

I didn’t make it to the gym this morning. I was tired and a bit sore (3 weeks without exercise can do that to you) so I slept in. But I am planning on going tomorrow AND since the hubby said he would be able to ride his bike in (it’s supposed to be super awesome weather) to school, I can have my car and drive myself to the gym and work. Yeah me!

Eating my Breakstones Cottage Cheeese Doubles (I love me some fruit and cottage cheese) I noticed the sodium amount is pretty high. *sigh* I am hoping it’s the added fruit and not the cottage cheese itself. Next week at the grocery store I am going to compare the plain one with this and if the sodium is lower, I’ll buy that one and add my own fruit to it.

I stepped on the scale this morning just for a little peak and I am still 254.2 pounds. That’s good, considering the candy and cookies I had on Sunday. I’ll take a maintain over a gain any day. I still have today and tomorrow to get through before weigh in on Saturday morning.

I have a lot of work I’m trying to finish up over the next couple of day because SWF coworker is going on vacation next week and I’ll be doing her job more then my own.

I’m off. Can’t wait for lunch and my yummy chicken I made in the crockpot yesterday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cottage cheese is naturally high in sodium. Just one of those things!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Yep, tis true.

I've started eating dry cottage cheese, because it seems to be the creamy bit that is the sodiumful part.